Protecting Homes from Rodents, Birds, & More!
Wildlife can be a major nuisance in your home, leaving it a mess, contaminating food, and leaving behind droppings and other waste products. Worse yet, some wildlife can spread disease, and some can even bite humans.
If you have a wildlife problem, our Cordova wildlife control experts are here to help. We offer comprehensive wildlife control services that are tailored to your specific needs and designed to deliver long-lasting results.
Give us a call at (901) 437-0003 or contact us online for more information about our wildlife control services in Cordova.
How Often Should I Have My Home Wildlife-Proofed?
At WildHawk Elite Wildlife Services, we recommend that homeowners have their homes inspected for wildlife twice a year. If you see any signs of wildlife, such as droppings or insect nests, contact us right away. We will come to your home and perform a thorough inspection to identify the type of pest that has invaded your home and recommend the best solutions for your specific needs.
Signs of a Wildlife Infestation
If you are wondering if you have a wildlife problem, here are some signs to look for:
- Seeing wildlife in your home
- Seeing insect nests or droppings
- Finding holes in walls or other areas of your home
- Seeing insect or rodent nests in your yard
- Finding chewed-up wires or other household items
If you have seen any of these signs, contact our Cordova wildlife control experts right away. We will come to your home, perform a thorough inspection, and recommend the best solutions for your specific needs.
As a locally owned and operated business, we are committed to providing the best wildlife control services available. We are always up-to-date on the latest trends in the industry, and we use the most advanced technology and products to provide the most effective solutions for your wildlife problems.
For more information about our wildlife control services, call (901) 437-0003 or contact our team online. We look forward to helping you protect your home from pests.
“He was professional and efficient, and the cost was reasonable.”Sam D.
“Mark and the WildHawk Elite Wildlife Services team are professional, prompt, and honest. I recommend them to anyone dealing with an unwanted wildlife!”Ryan D.
“Many thanks for a well-written work proposal, fair price, competent and efficient work at the house, working with my schedule, and being on time and very easy to communicate with”Jerry T.
1. We Offer Wood & Carpentry RepairWe want your home to be in the same shape it was before wildlife came into your life: comfortable and clean.
2. One-Year WarrantyWe stand by our work. If you any wildlife comes back within a year, we'll take care of it for free.
3. Interior & Exterior TreatmentIt takes much more than just removing an animal to get the job done right! We'll always cover interior and exterior spaces.
4. Local & Veteran OwnedWe're proud to continue to serve our community and keep everyone safe.
- German Town
- Olive Branch, MS
- South Haven